Sunday 26 March
Local Fire Danger
STATUTORY (BUSH) FIRE DANGER PERIOD
(1st Oct 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
NO FIRES IN THE OPEN
WITHOUT A PERMIT
(FDI rating for: Sun 26 Mar 2017)
Wamboin New Residents' Pack
An initiative of the Wamboin Community Association, the Wamboin New Residents' Pack is intended to:
- create a "meet & greet" opportunity for residents to introduce themselves and the Wamboin community to their newly arrived neighbours
- inform new residents of social, community, sporting and other groups and organisations that operate in the area
- facilitate and encourage new residents to join the Wamboin Community Association, and;
- pass on useful hints about rural living.
If you are a new Wamboin resident (less than 2 years), or if you have a new neighbour to whom you would like to give a copy, you can pick up a printed copy from the Wamboin Community Association stall at the monthly Home Produce Markets. Alternatively, contact the Secretary of the WCA by email, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your copy. The printed version also contains information from the Molonglo Catchment Group, Local Land Services and a range of other relevant brochures.
New Residents Pack Documents
- Cover Page (2015, 2nd Ed)
- Welcome Letter (2015, 2nd Ed)
- Guide (2015, 2nd Ed)
- Helpful Hints (2015, 2nd Ed)
- Wamboin/Bywong Roadmap (2009, v16)
- Greenway Map, with access points (2010)
Note: the above documents will open in a separate window or tab.